Amit Mishra - My Online Chronicle Journal

With all the Rose's Perfume and with all the lights in the world and with all the children's Smiles... I Wish U that ur all dreams comes true. *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014*

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am on 9 March 08 - Great Occasion


Today I am very-very happy, Because i got a special thing (I got a big project assignment). This Sunday I was alone and was missing to my few more friends.
I had gone to Connaught Place, Delhi and enjoyed there till midnight. That was great experience. I spent my time with my friends. "

I took my one photograph today and I have posted it here. I want to post here name of that place where i had enjoied with my friend. I spent my time in RODEO, 12 A, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India(delhi.burrp.com/establishment/view/121573620) and CSTLE 9, Castle-9 Restaurant B-45-47, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 (www.castle9.com/about.html).
All those place are Extremely good. I would like to visit that place again and again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home